Tregony Guest House has four ensuite rooms, and one room with private bathroom to relax in. All rooms are decorated in a nautical theme, with the blues and sandy tones reflecting the beautiful coastal surroundings.
Our two front-facing rooms enjoy stunning panoramic views from Clodgy Point, across Porthmeor Beach, to The Island, and far-reaching views of the Atlantic Ocean. Our room with private bathroom enjoys far-reaching views across St. Ives town towards Hayle Towans.
For your comfort, all rooms are equipped with the following facilities
- High quality White Company linen and fluffy towels
- Flatscreen television with Freeview
- Tea-tray: Tea, coffee, hot chocolate, selection of herbal teas, biscuits, and bottled water
- Digital radio/alarm clock with i-Pod dock
- Free wi-fi
- Lewis and Cole Lemongrass and Bergamot shampoo and shower gel
Ironing board and iron are available on request.